Armopoyas [Reinforcement belts] or a laying grid – is a key element of any construction. It provides added strength for concrete flooring, masonry, foundation and plaster floors. For each option, the mesh is selected to meet specific requirements, so the masonry mesh can be light or heavy, depending on the diameter of the wire and the size of the cell.
Application range and benefits
Masonry grid is used in industry and agriculture, in the construction of greenhouse frames, animals cages, as well as filtering granular materials. Technical features of the material determine its relevance and benefits.
- Chemical and corrosion resistance: resists moisture, corrosion, chemical substances and salts thereof;
- prevents destruction: even after structural damage of concrete, it retains its shape;
- Unparalleled strength: the product can withstand the maximum load on bending and stretching;
- Low heat transfer: the grid improves the thermal efficiency of the whole structure;
- Adhesion resistance:
- Lightness: the mass of the most demanded metal mesh is 2.22 kg / m2;
- Durability and reliability: 1.25 falls strength in water-containing medium, but this is only 79.6 percent coefficient strength.
A simple installation and its use are the common features of these type of masonry mesh. It does not require special tools, technical devices or specialized knowledge.
Trading House Promtehstroy produces and sells high-quality materials, thus manages to earn the trust and popularity among customers. Personal onsite production allows us to sell goods without extra markups. We offer wholesale prices and discounts to our regular customers.
- Pick-up from a warehouse in the Dnipro (during weekdays)
- Delivery by Ukrainian transport companies such as: In-time & New Mail
Payment is accepted from:
- In person (Physical person)
- Private entrepreneurs on a single tax (excluding VAT)
- Legal entities and private entrepreneurs (with VAT)
Payment due upon receipt of goods
Kiev, Vinnitsa, Lutsk, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Krivoy Rog, Nikopol, Pavlograd, Mariupol, Slavyansk, Zhytomyr, Uzhgorod, Berdyansk, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankivsk, Belaya Tserkov, Boryspil, Brovary, Irpen, Alexandria, Kirovograd, Lviv, Nikolaev, Illichivsk, Odessa, Komsomolsk, Kremenchug, Poltava, Rovno, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkov, Kherson, Kamenetz-Podolsk, Khmelnitsky, Uman, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi